Employment Opportunity – Building Surveyor – Melbourne Airport office
Philip Chun is a multi-disciplinary consulting company providing certification, building code and accessibility consulting services to the construction and development industry.
An opportunity exists for a Building Surveyor in our Melbourne Airport office. This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Registration as an Accredited Building Surveyor / Inspector (Limited / Unlimited), however candidates near to registration will be considered.
- Commercial building surveying experience.
- Excellent knowledge of the Building Act 1993, Building Regulations 2018, Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Possess a current driving licence.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- BCA assessment and reporting, including carrying out inspections of buildings.
- Attend design meetings and provide regulatory advice.
- Assessment of fire engineering analysis.
- Auditing of buildings / enforcement.
An attractive salary package commensurate with skills and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note the successful applicant will be subject to a Police Check and must be an Australian citizen to undergo the Baseline Security Clearance process.
Please submit your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5th April 2022.