Employment Opportunity – Senior Building Surveyor – Melbourne Office
Seize this great opportunity and join an industry leader, a company which offers a national private building regulations and certification service.
Established in 1990, Philip Chun provides building code, accessibility and essential services consulting to the construction and development industry.
Our staff consist of accredited Building Certifiers, Inspectors and Consultants, Airport Building Controllers, Access Consultants, Essential Services Consultants including Accredited Practitioners (Fire Safety) as well as established and professional support staff.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra, Philip Chun are one of Australia’s largest multi-disciplinary consulting companies
Our diverse range of projects spans the commercial, residential, health, education, industrial, government, retail, transport and public infrastructure sectors.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Building Surveyor in our Melbourne Office. This is a full-time position with an immediate start date.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Registration as an Accredited Building Surveyor, however candidates near to registration will be considered.
- Experience with all aspects of the Building Act 1993, Building Regulations 2018, Building Code of Australia and Australian Standards.
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- Provide support and assist in checking of domestic and commercial building permit applications.
- Ability to take instructions and work in a team environment.
- Ability to discuss, persuade, convince and negotiate to resolve problems.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and effectively manage deadlines.
- Experience using Aconex, Bluebeam, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Excel and database systems.
A salary package will be negotiated dependent upon qualifications and experience.
Applications outlining qualifications and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Close: 15th January 2023