Employment Opportunity – Technical Administration Support – Sydney CBD Office
Established in 1990, Philip Chun provides building code, accessibility and essential services consulting to the construction and development industry. Our staff consist of accredited Building Certifiers, Inspectors and Consultants, Airport Building Controllers, Access Consultants, Essential Services Consultants including Accredited Practitioners (Fire Safety) as well as established and professional support staff.
With offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Canberra, Philip Chun are one of Australia’s largest multi-disciplinary consulting companies
Our diverse range of projects spans the commercial, residential, health, education, industrial, government, retail, transport and public infrastructure sectors.
Philip Chun are seeking an experienced Technical Administration Support person to join our team in our Sydney CBD office located at Australia Square.
Reporting to an Associate and working with a collaborative team, you will have the opportunity to provide support on a comprehensive range of projects as well as the implementation of new systems and processes.
This role will suit a clear communicator, who is self-motivated and has demonstrated experience in exceeding internal and external client expectations.
- Review fee requests and Request for Tender (RFT’s) by private and Government sectors and prepare and issue relevant Fee Proposals
- Project co-ordination: fee and project set up and communications, as well as invoice co-ordination
- Reviewing of Consultancy Agreements and Contracts issued by clients to ensure consistency with the Philip Chun Fee Proposal
- Assist in preparing Construction Certificates / Occupation Certificates and Complying Development Certificates (CC/OC/CDC)
- Lodgements and updates to the NSW Planning Portal accurately and on time
- BCS (Building Certification Systems) input and updates
- Customer liaison
- Office Management tasks as required
- Comprehensive management of internal files and document review
Qualifications & Competencies
- Prior experience in a technical administration support role within the construction industry
- BCS (Building Certifications Systems) experience desirable
- Superior communication and customer service skills
- Excellent organisation skills, able to work autonomously as well as the ability to multitask to ensure deadlines are met
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office) with the ability to learn and adapt to new processes and systems
- Be an Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident or hold a visa with full working rights for Australia.
A salary package dependent on skills and prior experience of up to $85K including a bonus structure is on offer for the suitable candidate.
To apply for this role, please email your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org