The South West Plot is in The Haymarket Precinct, part of a 20 hectare master planned development known as the Sydney International, Exhibition and Entertainment Precinct (SICEEP). The South West Plot is located in the southern end of SICCEP between Darling Harbour and Chinatown.
Key features of The South West Plot project include:
- Three (3) residential tower buildings atop a common five (5) storey podium including SW1 (26 storeys), SW2 (8 storeys) and SW3 (40 storeys).
- Approximately 1,500m2 of retail space on ground floor.
- Approximately 250m2 of commercial space on ground floor.
- Above ground car park with apartments sleeving the perimeter.
- Common landscaped podium for use of all residents.