Philip Chun is engaged as the Relevant Building Surveyor for the Stage 2a redevelopment of the Latrobe Regional Hospital.
Project scope includes:
- New emergency department, including fast track and high acuity areas, ambulance bays, short stay ward, paediatric assessment area, dispensary and general office spaces.
- Main entry atrium and café.
- Satellite imaging area.
- Two new endoscopy rooms and a day procedures unit including amenities and associated support and recovery areas.
- Cardiac hybrid catheterisation laboratory including associated support and recovery areas.
- New three level inpatients unit with 64 beds, support spaces, offices and bariatric rooms.