Administration/Technical Assistant – Brisbane Office
Administration/Technical Assistant - Brisbane
Philip Chun is a multi-disciplinary consulting company providing certification, building code, accessibility, fire and life safety consulting services to the construction and development industry.
We currently have a position available for a full time Administration/Technical Assistant in our Brisbane office. This role will ensure that all administration and technical assistant duties are carried out professionally and efficiently. This will include, but not limited to, the scope as defined below.
This role is for an immediate start.
To be considered for this position you must possess:
- Prior experience in an administration/technical role (5 years preferred).
- A demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with people at all levels.
- The ability to work within a highly motivated team of consultants.
- Excellent organisation skills including the ability to multitask to ensure deadlines are met.
- Ability to work under instruction as well as take personal leadership on tasks.
- Computer and keyboard skills and fully competent in the use of the Microsoft office package and Outlook.
- An understanding of database systems with a preference given to persons having used Deltek Vision previously.
- You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of Request for Tender (RFT’s) by private and Government sectors and prepare and issue relevant Fee Proposals.
- Reviewing of Consultancy Agreements and Contracts issued by clients to ensure consistency with the Phillip Chun Fee Proposal.
- Aconex / dropbox document uploads and document retrievals.
- Typing letters and reports for the Technical team.
- Undertake data entry as required.
- Lodgement of documentation to council.
- Maintenance of soft and hard copy file system as required.
- Communication with internal and external parties, verbal and written.
- Other tasks as required to assist in the approvals process.
- Update standard documents (such as fee/project templates, CV’s etc) periodically.
- Office management duties: answering the phone, collecting mail, stationary orders etc
- Multiple diary management.
- Travel arrangements (flights, accommodation, car hire bookings).
Please email your resume with a COVER LETTER outlining your suitability for the role to email@example.com
Applications close on Monday 22nd October 2018.